We are always looking for dedicated employees. Click here to find out more.
- Belle Vue Care Home is a 49 bedded unit and accepts patients with many different and complex needs. The home was built for the purpose of a nursing home and is registered with CQC who inspect the home on a regular basis.
- We have five homely lounges to enable the residents to join in social activities or relax.
- A passenger lift aids transport between the floors and the home has full disabled access.
- A qualified chef provides a range of daily and seasonal choices; a sample menu is available from the home.
- A Quality of life coordinator is employed to ensure residents time is spent in pursuing their own interests.
- Television is available in the communal areas with large screens.
- We have a wireless internet available.